This is the third in a series of quick tips on how to ‘sell without selling’.
Just like Quick Tip #1 and Quick Tip #2, the information comes from my book, OutSell Yourself: Go From Hello to Sold!
Quick Tip #3 − Linking
• When you ‘sell without selling’ you ask enough questions and summarize your understanding of your buyer’s needs and/or problem, Quick Tip #1 and Quick Tip #2,
• Once you understand exactly what is needed, you link your proposed solutions to match the client’s needs.
• At this stage DO NOT slip into doing a sales presentation or offering more than is required.
• You built a lot of trust when you focused on your client and their situation. Don’t blow it now.
• Be the expert that you are and demonstrate that you have exactly what the client is looking for.
“I recommend the following, _____________, to meet your needs of ______, ______, and ______.”
• Lots of non-threatening questions and clarifying statements, examples of proposals and methods to present solutions, and more can be found in my book, OutSell Yourself: Go From Hello to Sold!
Hi, I’m Kelly McCormick, a Business Growth and Marketing Strategist
. I help entrepreneurs & companies to identify opportunities for growth. Plus, I develop targeted branding, marketing & sales strategies. I can help you too!